Credit Card Authorisation
To reserve one of our apartments we do not require a credit card at the time of booking. However, at Check-In a credit card is required.
- A valid credit card is needed at check-in
- The card needs to be in the name of the guest staying in the apartment
- A €200,- authorisation (not payment) will be held until the day after check-out. You validate the transaction using your pin code.
- In case of a breach of house rules (see below) or damages to the apartment, you agree to the charge on your credit card
- Cash or bank card deposits are not accepted
Hi there! We are always happy to help you with changes to your reservations or cancellations. Cancellation fees are stated below. For all changes to your booking please contact email@example.com or phone +31 70 305 1000 during opening hours.
- If the reservation is cancelled at least 21 days before arrival the total amount will be refunded
- If the reservation is cancelled between 20 days to 15 days before arrival, 25% of the amount due will be charged
- If the reservation is cancelled between 14 days to 7 days before arrival, 50% of the amount due will be charged
- If the reservation is cancelled between 7 days until the day of arrival, 100% of the amount due will be charged
- Tickets / reservations for packages can be cancelled free of charge up to 30 days before the event / your arrival date. After that, they can be transferred to another name but are non-refundable.
As all our apartments are located within a residential buidling, strict house rules apply. We ask for your understanding and compliance to guarantee a perfect stay or all our guests and to protect our neighbours.
On accepting the keys, you agree to the rental terms and conditions of The Hague Tower, including payment of a deposit when applicable and the fines below in case of non-compliance. A copy of your ID will be registered at check-in. Please note that non-compliance with the house rules will lead to immediate cancellation of your stay, without any right to a refund.
- Check-out time is 12:00 noon
- There is a strict non-smoking policy in the apartments and the entire building. The maximum penalty for smoking and resetting the fire alarms is €1500,-. When you trigger the smoke alarm, the Fire Brigade needs to reset all systems and the building may need to be evacuated.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 guests. Only if reserved in advance, a maximum of 2 extra guests can stay at an additional charge per night. The charge for non-registered guests is €150,- per guest, per night. If non-registered guests are present in your apartment, you stay may be terminated.
- After 23:00 no visitors are allowed. The charge for extra guests who do not carry a reservation is €175,- per guest.
- Private parties or dinner parties are not allowed at the apartments, this is a residential building. Hosting a party will automatically cancel your right of stay and carries a penalty of €750,-. The Hague Tower has 24h security. Loud music or noise is not allowed. Also, the use of laughing gas or drugs is strictly forbidden and carries the same penalty.
- You agree to video recording of all visitors at the entrance, in the elevators and all corridors of the building. Video recording is made available to the Police upon request.
- You agree to electronic monitoring of the sound levels in your apartment. No recording of any type takes place, only a registration of sound levels. If you cause a sound alarm and we have your mobile phone number on record, a first warning will be issued by phonecall to you. If you cause a second alarm, the security company will be notified and may terminate your stay.
- Between 23:00-07:00hrs there is a no noise policy for the apartments and the building
- Police, Fire Brigade or Ambulance please call 112.
- Please check your nearest emergency exit and do not use the lifts in case of a fire.
To contact The Hague Tower reception please call 070-3051000, or outside our opening hours call Westvliet Security on 070-3900254.